Short Term Solution
- Eliminate standing water. Pests, such as ants, mosquitoes, and termites are attracted to moisture.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house as pests can use these branches to get into your home.
- Make sure that there are no cracks or little openings around the bottom of your house as pests can use these to get into your home.
- Make sure that firewood and building materials are not stored next to your home, pests like to build nests in stacks of wood.
- When bringing firewood into your home, inspect for carpenter ants. Take firewood directly to your fireplace.
American Pest Long-Term Solution
Service Option For Carpenter Ants
Several packages are available to control Carpenter Ants. Compare packages or contact us for a free estimate today.