Short Term Solution
- Reduce areas of moisture in and around your home.
- Mow the lawn, weed plant beds and move woodpiles away from the structure.
- Provide adequate ventilation in crawl spaces, basements, etc.
- Consider changing outdoor lighting to less-attractive yellow bulbs or sodium vapor lamps.
- Seal possible points of entry for house crickets around the house, including window and door frames and holes in masonry.
American Pest Long-Term Solution
Service Option For Crickets
Several packages are available to control Crickets. Compare packages or contact us for a free estimate today.