A single nest can host thousands of wasps. Though off-the-shelf products can kill some of these numbers, they are not powerful or widespread enough to take on the entire nest.
Short Term Solution
- From a safe distance, locate the wasp nest. Spray the area with a killing product from the store. It will kill some of the wasps instantly.
- After spraying, wait a day to make sure you have killed the dwellers of the particular nest. It is important to remove the nest if possible.
- Make sure none of your window screens have holes.
- Keep all doors, windows and garage doors closed.
- Install insect screening over your attic vent and exhaust vents.
American Pest Long-Term Solution
Service Option For Wasps
Several packages are available to control Wasps. Compare packages or contact us for a free estimate today.