If you work in healthcare, whether in a dental office, urgent care clinic or otherwise, you know that maintaining a pest-free environment is beyond crucial. Pest control in healthcare facilities can protect both patients and staff from the many dangers that insects, rodents, and wildlife can create.
At American Pest Management, we take healthcare and hospital pest control very seriously. We practice integrated pest management in healthcare facilities in order to prevent pest problems before they start.
Pest Dangers in Healthcare Facilities
Every patient walking into a healthcare facility expects to be greeted by a shining clean environment. It goes without saying that an outbreak of pests can severely damage your company’s reputation. These are just a few of the many consequences of pest infestations in healthcare facilities:
- Healthcare facilities are susceptible to a long list of pests, including bed bugs, fleas, rodents, and many more
- Some pests can carry and transmit diseases that have dire consequences, especially for the already immunocompromised
- Pests like rodents and wild animals can cause property damage that create dangerous physical spaces
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Facility?
Conducting Pest Control for Healthcare Facilities
To protect your building from pests, you have to work with a company with experience in local pest prevention here in Manhattan, Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas. We take these steps to eliminate pest problems in our local healthcare facilities:
- Complete property inspections covering the building and surrounding area
- Identification of all present pests and reasons for their presence
- Creation of a unique extermination plan fitting your schedule and regulations
- Entry point sealing and other safe exclusion strategies
- Regular visits as needed to prevent pest outbreaks going forward
Safe Pest Control in Healthcare Facilities
It can be nearly impossible to deal with severe pest infestations on your own. Especially in healthcare facilities, outbreaks need to be dealt with swiftly, safely, and with expert precision. Our team at American Pest Management has been helping Manhattan, Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas healthcare facilities stay pest free for over 40 years. For more information, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control