Dining customers going out to eat expect to enter a completely clean restaurant without a trace of pests. Unfortunately, with all of the food that restaurants have to keep in stock, pest infestations are all too common. The food service industry is under serious pressure to provide a pristine environment, both by customers and by law.
Our team at American Pest Management has conducted professional pest control for restaurants around Manhattan, Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas for over 40 years. We can keep your restaurant pest-free year-round.
Why Pest Control for Restaurants is Needed
A pest outbreak in a restaurant can lead to the spread of filth, disease, and unease. Here are some of the most important reasons to work with experienced pest control technicians for restaurant pest management:
- Some restaurant pests can spread typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Droppings, urine, and filth can ruin food.
- Rodents can spread ticks, mites, and fleas.
- Wiring, fixtures, and machinery can all be jeopardized.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Restaurant?
Full Restaurant Pest Control Procedure
And it is imperative that you team up with a company that has handled all of the mini pests that restaurants commonly face. Here are the steps that we will take to keep your restaurant clean:
- A property-wide inspection covering the kitchen, floor, storage, And exterior of the property
- Identification of conditions attracting pests and all pest species
- Development of a plan that suits your restaurant and works with your schedule
- Proper exclusion efforts including entry point sealing
- Continual visits from a dedicated team to maintain a clean restaurant
Restaurant Extermination in Manhattan, Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas
Our expert restaurant pest control technicians know exactly how to treat restaurants in Manhattan, Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas, keeping them pest free and helping them pass inspections. With discrete treatments and exhaustive plans, you can rely on us to keep your customers and staff safe. To learn more about our restaurant pest control, contact our team today!Back to Commercial Pest Control