Dear loyal customers –
At American Pest Management Inc., our customers are like family. Over the last few weeks, we all have worked through many changes that we would have never have thought of before. Our Health is #1, we appreciate your patience as we have worked through social distancing, additional Personal Protective Equipment precautions, and Stay at Home Orders. We have truly missed seeing you face to face while we are protecting your homes.
In the coming months, you will see we are still taking extra steps to do what is needed to keep everyone safe and healthy. We are actively monitoring developments and implementing a series of precautionary steps based on recommendations from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health officials. APM continues to maintain the highest levels of services and safety procedures and protocols.
With the extended Stay at Home Orders and thoughts of our team in mind we are following the guidelines below:
- Through our Spring Quarter (March, April, May) we will be providing exterior services only for all regular maintenance visits. Most of our pest problems (ants, spider, crickets, beetles) enter from the exterior. With thorough treatments on the exterior of your home, we can solve 90% of the issues on the interior.
- As always, if a problem arises on the interior of your home or property, we will return, enter your home with extra precautions, and treat the invaded areas under your continuous warranty.
- Due to this change, we will be providing the Interior Treatments and Termite Inspections that normally occur in the Spring Quarter during our Summer Quarter (June, July, August)
- If the service scheduled is for a public health pest (Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Rodents, Mosquitoes, Brown Recluse Spiders, Flies, Snakes, Wildlife) the service will be performed according to normal protocols, which may include entering your home or property.
- Please, if you have been in contact with any persons that have traveled to high-risk areas of the world, please notify our office when scheduling your service or notify our technician when they arrive at your home.
- If you have someone sick in your home or property, please notify our office prior to your scheduled appointment or notify the technician when they arrive at your home.
- If you don’t feel comfortable with APM entering your home or property. PLEASE contact our office and we will make arrangements that suit you and your property’s needs.
In addition, American Pest Management Inc. employees have been reminded to stay home if they are sick and to take all health precautions recommended by the CDC, including frequent handwashing, social distancing, and common sense. They wear fresh gloves and booties before entering your home and sanitize the equipment that enters each home after each use. You may see technicians wearing expanded personal protective equipment when they enter your home or property.
We thank you in advance for your flexibility and support as we continue the fight against COVID 19 and other illness.
Thank you for your support and your patronage.
American Pest Management, Inc.